Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 
Birthday Dinner Negotiations

09/08/2006 02:19 PM
Subject: RE: Lunch?

Oh Dopey,

I am relieved cos I got a wad of surmounting bills to pay and I need a boost in my savings a/c. Really, the $$$ is just about enough (maybe not after tax) to pay off my debts.

But first of, I will take Dopey out for dinner :) So do you reckon we could do so tmrw- don't disappoint me baby!!!!;)

so what are you doing for Barb's farewell? Have you bought her a present yet?

P

Sent: Wednesday, 9 August 2006 2:58 PM
Subject: RE: Lunch?


well that's good news at least -- and you'll have some to spend for Melbourne too - see: told you things weren't that bad!!

i'll have to check with X about tomorrow, as we haven't had our birthday thing either - she might be planning something for tomorrow

barbs farewell is just drinks... not sure what is going on with the present yet


09/08/2006 03:31 PM
Subject: RE: Lunch?


I haven't thought that far ahead yet to the wkend!!! Besides, I think window shopping would be wise. I need to allocate a huge chunk of money either to pay debts or to save for that possible re-location.

Fine!!! Let me guarantee you- once you check with her- voila, you will end up doing something with her!!!! It's like throwing caution to the wind- but in this case, caution or no caution, think she'll have sth set up for you. After all, her world revolves around you!!!! if not, there'll be the excuse of "needing" you to go with her to pick up baby boy!!! God, like baby boy is a real baby and cannot drive!!!!

So why dun you tell me tmrw is not happening so I could perhaps not get myself excited over nothing and probably know that I should stay on at work to do the night burner and have a peace of mind that I wd get more work done?

Ok- I rest my case.

Sent: Wednesday, 9 August 2006 5:34 PM
Subject: RE: Lunch?

alright, we'll do dinner then tomorrow

****

Who is he kidding? she wondered.

She just knows her type. Never letting up. After all, she has done pretty well to get herself a seemingly good deal with him.

Recently, P is beginning to get increasingly irritated with her neediness and excuses just to keep him close. She wondered why he would allow himself to be subjected to this "responsibility" (as he indicated). Burden, she is- her blunt self would be all ready to scream out.

She promised herself she would never be one of those. Weak is what she would describe him sometimes in his presence when she has a failure in humour and where she could no longer not speak her mind.

How ironic- him being a strategist by profession with no ability to pre-empting outcomes and creating an escape route for himself!

Comments:
Let me guess, dinner didn't happen? :)

Strange lot, aren't they :)
 
Actually, to my surprise, dinner did happen ;)

Let me blog an entry on that...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?