Saturday, September 30, 2006

 
Scent Man

"I do get a whiff of your scent at my desk at least once a week." Dope mentioned unexpectedly.

"What scent?" she began sniffing around self-consciously.

"Your scent!"

"Really?"

He nodded.

"Didn't know you are a scent person."

"Very much so."

She was surprised that he could be that engaged with her being at that level. After all, Mr. Mimosa tends to keep intimacy levels to a minimum.

She has safely assumed that Mr. Restraint and Slow could not feel for her with his senses in any shape or form. Though much to her frustration (as a mistress to him) and relief (as a wonderful girlfriend not to him).

Sometimes but rarely, Dope is good at dropping a revelation or two.

Comments:
dope is your ex, rite?
 
nice post about the friend too. :)
 
sic6sense, I am beginning to wonder if you are the person I know ;)

No dope is not my ex- just a grey arrangement in my life. Current.

Yes, AM was a great friend
 
Hey sic6sense,

we do have some sic6sense telepathy after all! ;)

Check out the times of our last comments for each other. Exactly 3 hours apart!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?