Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 
First clue for the Big Boy
(yes you know who you are;) )

30/12/05

I just realise that today's the eve of New Year's eve. George's birthday. As I take stock of the "social" events of Year 2005, there seems to be a recurring theme- "The x years of overdue kiss" or "Memory Lane Re-visited". Oh, and M of last year is arriving in Singapore today...

E- the 7-year too late kiss. Then there's Dope- the 5.5 year too late kiss. So this year, I am just ticking off my checklist of overdue crushes...

Well, my head's pretty disorganised at the moment, trying to decide who to talk about first. My latest squeeze and the events that has unfolded with Dope since the last time I penned my thoughts...

Suddenly, these 2 seemed to make rather blend topics to talk about. None are providing me with the intellectual stimulation that I am searching for. Thought Dope would make the cut and then I might have a deal there. Like I said "The Respectful Murderer" story needs to be told before pleasures could begin. But Dope is really not that into me and has turned out to be a non-sexual/ controlled person...

As for E, I thought I caught a glimmer of promise yesterday in his articles. But I may be wrong. He propositions sex in too unsophisticated a way and I have a nagging suspicion that his moans and groans during our make-out sessions are somewhat rehearsed and stylised. It always reminds me of cheesy x-rated movies and that doesn't quite do it for me and turn me on...

More details should be given to both guys. Especially with E for the moment. The way he propositions sex, his insistence that we should go to a hotel etc...Tacky, cheesy.



Comments:
hey p,

so what's going on? women and their Mr Big. :D
 
sic6sense,

as usual, you sound really elusive...

I don't get you...

this post is meant for a certain Big Boy and it's a prelude to a post as to why I am intrigued with having him...;)

Big Boy needs to pay very close attention to the 3rd paragraph for the key to answers...
 
I meant 4th paragraph...
 
big boy got the message?
 
I wouldn't know, would I?;)

Besides, there's more coming in the next post- that will form the gist of my story ie. THE CLUE.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?