Sunday, November 26, 2006

 
Snippets of Memories
(funny, how life's somewhat different now)

" 24/12/06

.... .... Let's call them "The Three Musketeers". They are the Australian I-bankers that J and I met at Attica on 11th December. They are Bert (Barclays) , Walt(Deutsche) and Jim (Credit Suisse).

So Walt came to approach J for Bert. We were sitting by one of the reserved tables and waiting for James to arrive. Walt said that it was one of his friend's birthday and if we would like to join them. They, too were sitting by a reserved table. J consulted me, I took a quick glance at the calibre before us, made my calculations and said to J why not... ....

To cut the long story short, Walt is the one I am most attracted to. Very aloof and gentlemanly. He's 32 and don't seem to be particularly interested in me romantically. Jim is the player- "Groovy Jim with the fancy pants" is what I call him. Think he was mildly attracted to me and thought so too on my part. And Bert is completely enamoured by J.

... ... Oh Jim tried to be funny with me last week, flirting with me. Asked what's my type, attempted to let his fingers do the talking on my boob and I said, "Excuse me?" He went on to say " You love me" and I said no I don't and neither did he so let's keep it as that...

We were supposed to go out last night- Jim, J and me but it didn't happen. Wonder if he's ego bruised cos Bert now knows I have a boyfriend and must've told Jim. After all, when I texted him on Tuesday (the day where Bert and J went out for a date) "Groovy Jim with the fancy pants" and he called me and cos I was at a loss of what to say, I asked him out. He must've been ego boosted or something and emailed Bert. Can you imagine 2 big guys being so excited and gossipy? We are talking about busy bankers that should have better things to talk about...

... Met up with XW and BF last week. Latest gossip. PC is with reuters or something based in HK. She has a rich bf whom at his expense, flew 3 of her girlfriends into visit her. Seems like this girl is going places and Mr. London was merely a small fish.

Mike has been bestowed a new nickname and J. "Mad Dog" is his name. That fucker stopped contacting me and out of 3 days after I duped him for that ride, I texted him to thank him for taking J and I appreciated it. He replied "Sweetie" again and he was just happy to see me. I let the text stop as that cos I didn't want him to further entertain any ideas... ...."





" 15/12/04

....It always seems that I feel the loneliness when midnight comes. I always have a hard time falling asleep and I feel so lonely and needing to talk to someone. Times are so different, not likw how it used to be. I could pick up the phone and dial the numbers of any of my girlfriends and we'll chat till the wee hours of the morning. Everyone has a job to wake up to whereas I'm just on a holiday break here. Too long a holiday perhaps and it depresses me to know that I'm now so old and I should start taking up some adult responsibilities.

B updated me about our JC classmates. It seems like Dar and Ange have gotten married. Ange married hastily last year to an American who couldn't even afford to buy her a winter coat. That brady bunch- Mab, Nel & Joy are also getting married. B & I wonder how and why. Nel and Jpy not being the most attractive and lacking in social experience with the opposite sex when we were still in the same class. As for Mab, we couldn't believe that our wild child is settling for a decent chap. Seems like only B and I are searching. It seems like there is a domino theory of peer pressure behind this whole marriage thing. Singaporeans getting married younger. I have been hearing about all this so and so's getting married since my return, all people my age. B and I wonder if they know what they're missing out in life- all that sexual experimentation with different people so that they can widen their selection pool (well, Mab has been there and done that so she doesn't reall count... .............), all that travelling and the freedom there is out there for singlehood. The thought of marriage and settling down with just the one scare the shits out of me. But guess I haven't a career to speak of, with my life barely beginning, a problematic relationship with DL, aged x and still without a decent job. Wonder if this has all contributed to my fear or off-putting thoughts of marriage?

It's been 3 weeks since my return to Singapore. Every night, I think and dream of my "funny boy" and "most beautiful Frenchman", A. I am always tempted to pick up the phone and dial his number but what of it?.... ...... But I couldn't stop thinking about him; tje sex (although it was purely sex; there was no real tenderness from him)... Maybe B is right, feelings always gets involved when there's sex. It's not as clear cut as one wishes it to be. I really don't know...

The pictures are developed. We look like a wonderful couple in the picture. I have never looked more photogenic than the one and only picture we took together. Would really love to send him this one so that his memory of me would always be preserved by this beautiful picture. There is a natural radiance to my face and I cannot be anymore satisfied. He did take a couple of pictures of me on his mobile phone. I made him delete all except the last one. Even then, I didn't look that good. ... ....."

Comments:
noticed you left your mailing add. any takers? :D
 
Yes- I thought you might be interested ;)

Go for it and sign off as "sic6sense" and tell me something so I know it's you...:)
 
going to put up the pic? :D
 
what pic?

Btw, I found a CV and a pic of my French funny boy 3 days ago...

Recently, I also found M's CV online...

this is damm weird- finding out about the summary of their backgrounds on a sheet of CV and actually realising that they did a few great things that I never knew of prior... or wasn't listening hard enough when they told me because:

1) I was concentrating on cuddling up (esp in M's case)

2) accent differences and limited vocab (the French)... heh...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?