Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 
Connections

You know what is the problem with me? I make too many connections. It helps me in my professional life (hence my abililty to track people) but I really think it should just stay there.

In Buddhist teachings, one of the reason why humans get trapped in that suffering called Dukka is due to their attachments to another thing/matter/ person.

You see, I am a guru of connections and hence, I suffer pain.

So I believe it is our karma from our previous lives that we all crossed paths.

Latest connection thought- it must be our fate/karma that we all have our JLs. Him, B and myself.

Crap post but I have been sent to my contemplating corner to write by the best friend lest I get too caught up in my own suffering and translate into negative energy and sink deeper!




Comments:
Well, I believe I said humans love looking for "patterns", but "connections" are just as apt! We seek out patterns to validate our beliefs, because we all love our own beliefs, no matter how ephemeral and flawed they are eh?!

Love ya, and stay focused!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?