Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 
Notes to a Few Ideas

Since my return home and my trip has taken an unexpected turn, I have spent much time thinking and contemplating...

Am conscious of time at the moment, given that I have dinner waiting at home served to me by the parental authority before I fly off to Manila tommorrow. See, I have spent the whole day bantering with the intellectual best friend and we have decided finally to get back into our respective contemplative corners to work on our thoughts.

I have a few ideas that I would like to blog about and thought I should post myself a note to come back to them later.

1) Hula Hoop enlightening
2) Government's new ruling on paid maternity leave for single mums
3) The significance in the act of slapping
4) More about my pain in this journey back home.
5) The night where my state of meditation took me to another place.

Ok, I'll re-vist this next week when I return and until then I'll leave you one to think of in the next post that ensues.

Cheers,
DilettanteP

P.S Can you Handle it? post has been given a major facelift and revision.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?