Monday, February 05, 2007

 
Dr. Jekyll & Hyde...

is my latest beau.

I asked him a question that I promised never to ask the next fling that comes along unless it was served to me first by the other party.

I asked him if he liked me.

On Saturday morning, he said he liked my humour and he noticed me when he first arrived at my table at Velvet on the first day. But yesteday, when I asked him again, he said, why do I always have to ask why.

"I quite fancy you. More so today than yesterday" I told him yesterday as we laid in bed for the second consecutive day.

I braved avoiding the chiding phone calls from the best friends and from home to return home immediately since I hadn't pack my lugguage and was due to leave that night. I took a cab from one end of Singapore to the other and hastened the cab driver in my home clothes to hurry as I was running a tight schedule. I was pushing my limit with home as my promise to be home by 2pm trudged on to 5 pm while concerned parties rang unrelentlessly. It was a matter of time before both mother and the best friend would explode on me with anger and concern. I spent less than 2 hours with him.

You see, he was lying in bed from a hangover from the previous night where he did not make the effort to come meet me on my last night. In fact, he was chatting up some girls the night before, he admitted later.

That's not important to me because I never let me get affected or jealous. It just isn't my place.

Like me, he is sentimental and polygamous. The worst combination for any aspiring player, we both agree.

Then we laid in bed making out and talking between intervals until the blood in his head continues to travel down south with my teasing and we resumed our merry-making all over again.

So he alternated between being Jekyll ( the nice guy whom I could both hold very decent or semi-serious conversations together) and Hyde (where we let our carnal appetites dictate our desires, our hands and tongues go free willy as we growled playfully at each other).

He was kind of sweet, I thought.

He wondered about my lost Fendi necklace and cleared up his room on Saturday to see if he could find it the day before yesterday. You see, I have yet again lost another possession while I get caught up in excessiveness. I must've have suffer more than AUD$1000 damage in lost valuables in this holiday.

I kind of like his cuddles. I felt very comfortable with him.

I was wearing my comfy greying granny panties because I didn't think that I would see him again and hence, wasn't too prepared. And we laughed when I told him that I wasn't in anything too sexy.

We talked about our troubled love lives and funnily, I told him about the pandora's box that opened up with DL and led me to the person I am today. Then we exchanged sexcapade stories- his time in Mongolia and my time in Paris.

We both confessed that we like bedding caucasians. Him and his Russians and me and my French and Chilean. Then I looked at him- privately I was amused. Then how did we both end up indulging in intimacy and sharing that bed now?

It was totally refreshing.

We both realised that we started being in the dating circuit at the same age but were late bloomers in giving our first time away. Then I finally shared with him the story of "The Respectful Murderer" where he got access to my naked body fully in the last 20 minutes before I really had to go.

At some stage, he asked if I would miss him. I said yes and when I asked him the same question back, I do not seem to remember a concrete reply.

I said do come to Australia if he liked. He said maybe after June when his work probabtion is over and cheekily he asked, "Will you take care of me if I come?"

"In what way? Jekyll or Hyde way?"

"Hyde way."
He thrusted himself against me naughtily and then cuddled me tight.

I pouted and then he added laughingly, "Both ways."

With me hard pressed for time as I juggled between texting the respective parties to placate their waiting concerns on an old and slow phone and making sure that I get dressed in the shortest possible time, my Dr. Jekyll and Hyde ordered a cab and complied to dressing me back carefully in my knickers, bra and to my clothes while I propped myself in doggy position to better facilitate his assistance. He admitted that he much rather be undressing than dressing me.

So we went downstairs to wait for the cab- my Dr Jekyll & Hyde hugged me by the waist from behind- I felt his hard erected cock prodding my ass.

Like a normal couple, we hugged and french kissed but for one last time before I entered the cab.

PS: More about Dr. Jekyll and Hyde, this piece doesn't quite do justice to all the essence that I would like to capture about this joint experience (yes V! I hear your wariness for sentimental me to form connections and attachments.) More about it later when I might find greater time to contemplate a little bit more about this and to form context around my thoughts....

Comments:
u sentimental fool u! intimacy messes with your mind. don't waste time lah!
 
btw, check out Ad's blog:
adisoon.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?