Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 
Excerpt of a "Funny" memory...

I have so much to write about but so unfocused to finish any of my drafts. I really want to talk about DL, my recent frail nerves, my own psycho-analysis of my disturbed soul that went way back to my childhood and my slight derailment(really in thought not action) from staying from the Enlightened path amidst a whole spectrum of non "I" related topics...

I was just flipping through my old journal from my Parisian days and happened to chance upon my entry on that night of my mind blowingly good sexual ecounter with "The Aura".

'You are exciting." he said.

I wondered what he meant then.

I never had such strong carnal chemistry with anyone again after this French. Strangely, how two semi-strangers could have such strong physical connection when they know so little of each other, accompanied by a slight language/vocabulary barrier. Effective communication here has definitely taken the term "body language" to a new level. And they say, ironically that the first time fucking a person is usually not great- takes time to build up that chemistry...

"26/11/04

... .... I told him that he was the most beautiful French guy and he said that I was the most beautiful Japanese (I hit him!), no Chinese girl he met. I rebutted that I was probably the only Chinese girl that he knew and he said no and didn't want to add further comments about the other girl.

I asked if I was the only Asian girl that he ever dated and he said half a year ago, he dated a Eurasian who was half Japanese and half French. In the midst of our "love-making", I was in the mood of an amorous lover as we kissed and I said to him, "Je'taime beaucoup" (perhaps to try practising my limited French vocabulary) and he laughed. At some point, "La Vie en rose" played on his computer while we had sex and I mentioned to him that this was like my favourite French song. How apt and romantic that it was playing in the background while I was making out with a French man.

I called him "Baby" and "Funny boy" a lot as an endearment and partly because I had difficulty in pronnouncing his name."




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?