Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

That Velvet Night

Finally I am having decent internet access, I have much to write about. My last Manila sexcapade with one of the society types and the romping in the chauffered window tinted jeep with his friend in the passenger seat, my big plans ahead etc, the 4 wedding announcements that I have heard from friends since my return (oh, congratulations! Big Boy- why am I not surprised!) but even then, we can save that for another day.

Oh, and there was also our braless night out- us 3 girls. But we didn't agree on that together. But it happened. Someone hoped to get lucky, another was hoping to titilate herself and maybe also get lucky to an extent and I never cared for bras- way too constricting unless I need help to uplift...heh...

Now I want to talk about my Dr. Jekyll & Hyde. A sentimental fellow but a polygamist like myself. The worst combination for any aspiring player, we both agree. Ok, V I hear you- make no connections and attachments! ;p

"I quite fancy you," I told him on Sunday. More so than the day before.

Because he felt like a friend and a potential fuck buddy. No, we did not have sex.

I have been chided by my 2 gatekeepers, V and B (these days, she has been a bit of a devil's advocate herself) that I have no self-discipline. The last thing that I would do is to get into trouble with my best girlfriends.

****

Ok, it all started with the night of the Velvet. V, her friend (a trader by day and a match maker by night) and I were out for a night of philosophical bantering. And then I got nostalgic and suggested to head for that discotheque playground that I grew up having fun in.

I was still in my day clothes that I wore since 10a.m when I visited the Singapore office and caught up with a few people. I did not forsee a big night and had no heels, evening bag, titillating dresses or tops on.

Anyhow, we got ourselves a table that was reserved and sat down with the two jugs of Long Island tea that I bought. I had a feeling I might see someone tonight. E was the first guy I had in mind for some reason.

Then at some stage, I decided to head for the bathroom and voila! who do I see but my good old party buddy, Harry! Harry and I go way back 10 years. Harry is my good friend's ex-bf and I used to hang out with him and his friends during our junior college years. He went to a top school whereas I didn't. We hugged each other so tight and then I turned and saw E with him.

"Why didn't you call me since you're back?" E asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

Then I told the boys to come join my friends and me.

Harry said later, they were still waiting for another friend.

****
So they came over to join us three. 4 boys in total.

I was introduced to Dr. Jekyll and Hyde. I thought he wore a nice shirt and a cool crystal stud on his left ear and that he was stylish. But no more. Besides, I wanted to make sure that V and her friend were having fun. You see, I have a lot of servitude and always take it upon myself to ensure that my pack is having a good time.

Dr. J&H was kind of quiet and being too elated to catch up with Harry and partly conscious of E in the background, the last I needed was to pick up (amongst a whole lot of obvious reasons). But I soon became aware that Dr. J&H was someone that Harry has spoken a fair length about previously. Now, it was a matter of putting a face with the aforementioned character.

Harry and I started catching up and picking up from we left- it has been two years since we met. The last happened when I returned from Paris. Harry is a party boy and I guess our connecting factor is that we are both Cassanovas. So he updated me quickly on his recent escapades with various girls and we resumed our bawdy talk.

Harry is the only guy who gets away talking crude with me cos ' you see, I always regarded him as a buddy and vice versa. We must be the male and female live wire equivalent at a party. That night, he was once again impressed by my birthday remembering memory and re-enacted to the entire group about how I gave him a "blow job" on his 21st birthday. You see, I was the only person who remembered his birthday on a Monday evening and asked him out. Then we went to Hard Rock where I administered him with a blow job shot where he sat with his legs sprawled open on the table and I had to lick up the whipped cream between them, made out in the form of the balls and the dick, then I got to drink the shot. Or was it him? There I confessed that I love giving blow jobs. Heh!;)

Now it was kind of embarrasing because E sat there smiling quietly because he was the one who got THE blowjob!

So the alcohol ran deeper into our bloodstreams and the merry-making heightened. Harry led the group (this time we lost V's friend and E has been somewhere trying to get lucky for the night though he suggested that I joined him at the bar and we could adjourn to somewhere else after but I figured intellectually I couldn't have bring myself to sleep with him; what I liked about him was his boyishness at 18 but I tried having an intimate shot with him last year and it worked no magic so it was definitely a no go this time round. If I was keen, I would’ve contacted him when I came back) to Phuture. Harry and I used to spend a fair amount of our time on that dance floor on our regular Mambo nights out. At some stage, it was just Harry, Dr J&H and me. I had each guy on one arm and we started dancing together. “You’re still my girl, man,” Harry laughed as we reminisced our good old boogieing days as we partied hard on the dance floor. Guess some things never change. The free spirited child in us once again re-ignited.

At this stage, V and her new beau from the group has wandered off for some hanky pankering. I rang and texted her several times with threats of not going too far as I figured she was not in the right frame of mind yet to be flinging too seriously i.e. to be sleeping with another man. She has called off the wedding that was supposed to happen about a week and a half ago (funnily, the day of Harry’s birthday) and the last thing she needed was to be on a hardcore rebound. I even went as far as threatening Harry to do something and he’d better recall his friend to ensure that they both come back intact. Tonight, I wanted it to be a sampler night for her, to fully realize what fun singlehood can be. She has denied that free spirited soul of hers for way too long. See V and I are very similar, except I think I am capable of being more sentimental than her. She has the carnal instincts of a man. For once, I played the role of the knuckle rapper.

Then V and the beau returned, looking sheepish. We were all high and happy from drinks (times like this, I wish we have some weed to go around). V started daring Harry and Dr. J&H to french kiss for 5 seconds. Harry has always been a great sport but as always the cheeky bastard that he is, he asked what we would proffer in return. We agreed that we would each french kiss one of the guys for 5 seconds in return. V volunteered herself to Harry and appointed me to Dr. J&H. In my mind, I was apprehensive as it was something new. The thought of kissing someone that I have yet to harbour any romantic interest in at this moment seemed a little daunting. But then I figured, what the heck? There is always a first in all experiences.

So the boys did their kissing. They actually French kissed in 2 sessions of 5 seconds because tipsy V insisted that they were cheating, though at my angle I was quite sure they didn’t and made the boys repeat. V’s new beau stood there to watch. And when the boys were done, we couldn’t stop laughing and then it became our turns to reciprocate. V kissed Harry and he couldn’t stop complimenting about her tongue. “You’re good man!” he said. We all roared in laughter.

Then it was my turn- Dr. J&H and I did our bit. Those 5 seconds felt a tad long. I felt nothing at that stage.

In between, E and I continued exchanging texts a bit. Finally, he called to see if I was still at Zouk. At this stage, he had already gone home.

The night stretched on as we sojourn from Zouk to MOS to the Balcony. It was down to us three in our final destination- Harry, Dr. J&H and me. V and her new beau took half an hour to locate their car, only that when they finally reached MOS, they were denied entry as the establishment was wrapping up for the night.

I vaguely remember dancing in the technicoloured dance floor of MOS with Harry and was introduced to a Malay DJ who nearly got sacked because of Harry’s previous drink inducing insistent way. At that stage, I think Dr. J&H was somewhere in the background.

Then it was time to go. Dr. J&H suggested that we adjourned to the Balcony as it was the only place that would still be open. We could have wine. I was happy to not have to go home, think it’s the party girl in me and I always welcome partying company. I am so deprived Down Under.

I remember seeing two Malay lady boys outside wearing black ultra sexy outfits. The dress barely covered one of their butts. I looked at “her” and wished I had her skinny legs. It was Dr. J&H who mentioned that they were lady boys- I reckoned by this time, my judgement was impaired and I had two guys as my arm accessories.

I remember feeling like me again- that free spirited unrestrained soul of a child in me. That real fun-loving flirt in me. It sure has been a long time…

So we got into a cab since at this stage, Dr. J&H deemed no longer safe to drive his car. I don’t remember if I was sat in between or at the far right but I sure was having a good time, being in the company of funny blokes.

W arrived at the balcony suitably late. I reckoned it must be at least five in the morning. We sashayed into the bar, my arms slung to my two bodyguards. As the only lady of the group handled between two men, I got to choose my choice of wine. I picked a Sauvignon Blanc. Dr. J&H picked a French bottle and we sat tightly on the couch filled with cushions.

The waiter brought the bottle and the glasses and Harry took out his credit card.

Barely into half a glass, Harry decided to take a nap. The waiter came back with the bill for Harry to sign, only to find him fast asleep. Dr J&H and I looked emptily at the waiter who was quick to excuse himself and offered to come back later.

So it was down to us two. So what can two tipsy souls do at this ungodly hour?

My guess is as good as yours. Kiss!

I don’t know what we talked about but we did talked a lot and kissed a lot and at some stage, I remembered sitting on his lap shamelessly, my face facing his, the bar attendants watching us all the while. We must have kissed for hours until at some point, I must’ve sober up a bit and turned to look backwards to discover that the sky has brightened. I looked at my diamond-studded watch and realized that it was 8.30am.

I decided it was time to move as my 12.30p.m appointment awaited. Yet another day of limited sleep. We woke Harry up and the waiter promptly brought the bill to Harry. In his sleepiness, we made him sign the bill. Dr. J&H and I exchanged secret giggles, performed all in good jest.

We got Harry into a cab before hailing down another one for us. This time, it was just Dr. J&H and I as we cuddled up all the way to his house.

****

The best nights out are those outings where you have the least expectations.

That night was wonderful for everyone. V had the wildest time in the longest while.

I had yet another great time, following my reunion with my party buddy, Harry.

And then I met Dr. J&H.

But it was a funny night.

The photographer took a picture of us at Velvet Underground. V has posted it up her blog. Everyone looked truly in good spirits. As usual, I wasn’t too photogenic but what does it matter?

That funny poem V wrote is indeed so true. In one way or another, V and I were romantically or intimately related to the boys one way or another. It takes an astute person to piece all those fun missing puzzles together and allocate the right guys to the right girls…

Cheeky eh?;)


Comments:
Girl! As usual Long Island Tea tears my memory to shreds! ahahahahah, thanks for jolting my memory pieces, i had no idea i'd dared those boys to snog. Thot your guy was just a regular perv!

Bloody marvellous.
 
must be tuff readjusting back to sydney eh.
 
Viv: Yeah, Long Island Tea lives on... the elixer to momentary elation ;) No actually, it is only Zouk's LIT...

Btw, which is "my" guy?
Harry or Dr. J&H?
Btw, you were the Devil's Advocate and Harry and you were keen to get on. Frankly, Dr. J&H and I did have an awkward moment since we were still fairly sober!!! ;p But a dare's a dare and we are determined to be good sport!!! Anything for my Vivi...;)

Sic6sense: It's cool- I have a new set of challenges ahead so guess all in all, I'll be kept busy and am moving onwards...

I foresee a busy social calendar coming along nicely for me for the year so it's nice for a change...:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?