Friday, March 23, 2007

 
WINSOR BOY

I wished we managed to formally say our goodbyes.

On our last day, I did not see him. Then I was severely hungover so I spent my time in between meetings puking in my room.

I fancied him a lot as he did me.

Windsor Boy makes me feel like I was dating in high school all over again.

Except we didn't date but the undercurrent of affections were present.

Lucky P as some fellow colleagues said who got all excited for me. After all, he was THE best looking guy at work. The girls were so going after him. I received a fair amount of dirty looks for having his undivided attention.

He opened his palm and showed me a beautiful red flower as we hiked up the fortress.

Then there was his predominantly Japanese (mingled with his part English) good looks, proper English accent as a boy growing up in Windsor and educated in Eaton and Oxford.

But Windsor Boy only had eyes for me and hung close to me.

He was too gentlemanly to make his moves (although in a cab we sat close and I observed his self-conscious body language of taking care to be close and yet not too close with me).

Mackie said to me the other night. "I can tell that Windsor likes you a lot. But that Japanese in him is preventing him from betraying his feelings. And believe me, I don't think he really wants to marry his Japanese girlfriend..."

I knew what Mackie meant. Windsor Boy has a shelf life mentality.

Upcoming notes: 1)More about Windsor when my words are arranged to do justice.
2)Then there is Nano, who has been playing SMS tennis with me.
American/ Fillippino Nano who is probably a lot more opulent
than Ted with avenues and buildings named after his family name,major
shopping malls and property developments marking their
businesses.Nano who has the exact same aura as my 2 previous lovers,
Malc and Random George. Even the looks are similar... Maybe things do
indeed happen in 3s in life...

Comments:
like i've said before, sydney is too small for you.

you need to be located in an internationally central hub. ;)
 
can't wait for more...do arrange your words in a jiffy!
 
Shit happened over the weekend so I'll write on that first if my stamina enables me...

Have slept in the last 20 hours... touched down this morning and am back at work!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?