Sunday, April 15, 2007

 
FLASHER SPOTTED

Dear Readers,

I spotted a flasher today and that fucker tried to do it to me! Anyhow, I just wrote an email to a friend to describe what happened and my experiences with flashers. I have copied that email below to avoid having to tell the story twice....

****

Dear Friend,

Let me share with u something gross that happened today...

I was on the train on my way back home from gym and shopping. I happened to be sitting at the lower deck. The mid deck is where pp enter into the train or exit. There are some seats but limited; more for pp with prams, suitcases, lugguages if u get the pic.

I saw this rotund man with a big belly. He is probably in his late 50s and he was in sportswear in polo t and grey cotton shorts and he carried a sportsbag. I've actually seen him before on the train in a similar gear, come to think of it. He originally was sitting at the seats in the mid deck, then he walked towards the door.

Anyhow, I was sitting on a two seater in the first row (Miss Kiasu here is always afraid of missing her stop) and when I looked up this man was standing directly in front of me on the mid deck facing the door and adjusting his shorts lightly. So basically I was facing his side view.

Then guess what caught my eye? Then I noticed his big bulge from the side view. I averted my eyes and looked elsewhere. Then seconds later, my eyes wandered back since it was natural that I should be looking ahead....

Then I saw his erected dick which at this stage was pointing north about 120 degrees. Then it dawned on me that he wasn't wearing any underwear beneath his thin cotton shorts. There was a metal railing before the door (basically think is to separate pp coming in and going out and can also be used as a handle bar to hold on to in a crowded train) and I saw him then began hitting/ rubbing his dick lightly against the metal railing... I quickly looked away before he could catch me looking...

From my peripheral view, I quite believe he was looking at me and at least trying to catch my look. Then it was confirmed in my head that this sicko old man was a closet flasher!!!!

Then I felt it was quite obvious that he might know I know so I attempted to look straight ahead (careful to avoid looking at his dick) and then the sun shone in my face and my eyes and I used my hand to shield it, which further made me think that sicko thought that I was shielding my view from his dick, which then he might derive satisfaction that he knew I saw! So I turned my face away to the window again...

Then the fucker decided to sit down again and then he walked back to my front again (all this while he is still on the mid deck). Then an elderly couple stood by the door holding on to that railing (eeks which that sicko was hitting his dick against) before the train stopped for them to disembark...

This sicko stood behind them (and I thought he too was about to alight) and then for some reason decided to sojourn to the next cabin (which got me suspicious that he was indeed up to something) and then through the glass doors, I could still see him and I think he tried to pull a similar trick... there were women with young children sitting by the seats in the mid cabin....

I think when he failed to catch the attention of anyone, he came back to my cabin again and quite radomly stood at the mid-deck facing this girl. At this stage, there was only one girl sitting at the mid deck seats and all the other seats were empty and he could've sit down.

This confirms my suspicions that the sicko is a pervert and closet flasher! Plus he quite jogged my memory that I have indeed once seen him before on the train wearing the same outfit and I remmeber a similar thought flashed across my mind that his bulge looked rather offensive and that man should do something to cover up in a public place. He also held the same rather conscious demeanour of looking down at his leftwards pting dick and made some unnecessary attempt to adjust his shorts in a bid to attract more unwanted attention...

I wonder in such instances can pp like that be apprehended? How do we prove that they have an intention to commit indecent exposure or is it indecent exposure since that sicko isn't really baring his genitals? I mean, he definitely was keen to attract attention for his erection.... what do u think?

Which also reminded me of an incident long time ago....

I was thirteen in secondary one and had this habit of hanging out after school for a bit (although it was an afternoon session) with my friend where we would sit in the quiet backyard of my school to talk. There was a field there that is really acessible to the public...

I remember one day, there was this youngish (maybe late 20s to mid 30s) bespectacled man who was in sports gear (singlet and running shorts) who must've finished running as he was slightly sweaty....

He walked past my friend and then started doing cooling down excercises before us. Quite slowly and from my peripheral view I quite remember thinking that I saw his erected dick, causing a rather prominent opening for me to get a view from one of his leg opening...

Being thirteen and not having seen an adult dick, let alone even know much about erections, I thought it was my eye playing tricks with me since I thought an adult would have better sense to be wearing underwear underneath their shorts.

But even at that age, my mind seemed to be able sense danger before being able to comprehend it. After a while, I told my friend that we should head off to the basketball court since it was usually filled with basketballers who would stay back to practise and it was just a stone's throw to the bus stop.

We sat by the court and continued chatting. That fucker came again and stood on our left about 5 metres away. Again, I saw his bare erected dick from the corner of my eye. It was too much for me to fathom and I didn't want to try figuring out so when I saw that my bus came, I jumped up and ran to the bus stop to board my bus!

These guys are way too sick! Don't you think?!!!

P

Comments:
i'm sure you have seen 'more', so whats the drama? :D
 
The fact that the old fucker has an intention to flash? Also before other women and young children?!!!!
 
P, obviously Sicko doesn't seem to think it's wrong because he *ahem* likes to be naked :)

Sicko, weren't you Down Under some time last week? :P
 
:D

perhaps u shud have just stared and pointed at it while laffing hysterically
 
oh gawd! memory lane! in Sec 2 I was on the bus (in our ghastly green uniform)at peak hour and this mutherfucker (30-40ish in office attire) who was standin right next to my seat began to WANK his cock against my shoulder. Hello! I got masturbated on in a bus, can't get worse than that.

I wonder how our karma works to initiate us at an early age to Men Who Can't Keep It In Their Pants: remember swimming class? This revolting malay boy swam right at me and as he passed, I got a faceful of his flapping brown dick!

No wonder the first emotion I get each time I see a cock is amusement.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?