Thursday, April 26, 2007

 
A Short Update


Recently, I have been somewhat distracted.

I have a thousand things to blog about, like some outstanding raunchy bits with Ted from my last Manila trip.

Then there is Nano whom I, too would like to write about. He too is becoming rather outdated.

Nano, a wealthy (which is understated) and decent boy who probably likes a girl like me for his wife. “Official wife material” as he put it. Smart, cute and gorgeous as he would say. I like Nano too from the start because he reminded me so much of Malc and Random George. That aura of aloofness and that cynical sense of humour that I see through as bravado. Also, he loves a good book. Like me, Nanoloves to paint too.

Nano could have stolen my heart a little without too much wooing. I spotted him and his aura in the crowd. Too bad, he decided to head for the beach and missed out by a day and Ted got himself lucky in my inebriated state.

He said he'll like to be given the opportunity to know me better pending my next trip in September.

I very much would like to say to him too that if I could sort myself out emotionally, I could prepare myself to his Mrs too. Think we make a fine pair!;)

Also, I didn’t do enough justice to the Windsor Boy. We had a good time spent talking , singing, partying and walking together. Pity that we didn't make it for the stroll down the beach on our last day.

Then there is the piece of “Being Ready” that I have been meaning to work on and arrange those words and put down my two cents’ worth.

Yes, a gentleman whom I called Old Boy has distracted me.

Old enough to know better not to fall for me, as he once said.


****
what came to mind was the 'fix my shoe' incident...but i didn't know whether you had a glass of wine or three or five in hand or not. all i can think about now is "can i handle it?"


perhaps, this is what you intended to do all along. to teach me a lesson. to show me that i can't handle it. perhaps it is your way of coming up with a self defense mechanism to ward off intruders into your life. i don't know...but i certainly don't want to find out either.


****
"I’m gonna lock my heart and throw away the key…

… hang a sign upon my heart, “Please don’t disturb”…

… I’m gonna lock my heart, I’ll never fall in love,
I’m gonna lock my heart and throw away the key…"

****

And perhaps I am young enough to know better (for me) too.

****

At least I know a ship always returns to its harbour. This much, I know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?