Thursday, May 24, 2007

 
Loose Snippets of the Conversation (not quite in order)
We progressed onto the topic of lovers, his ex-girlfriends and relationships.

He was telling me that most of the relationships were brief and the sex was good.

“So it’s all about the sex.”

“No, they tend to be my friends before that. I just haven’t found the one yet.”

“I see.”

“Maybe I do and she is Singaporean.;)

I like your ‘other’ life;)”

“Ok. Nano let me understand you a little better. So if you like me the way as you put it and was thinking of having a serious relationship with someone like me, then would you then later want exclusivity?”

“I like you. Forget what I’ve just said ok?”

“You haven’t answered my other question.

No. I want you to say it just so that I know you better and also for you to know what you are actually by saying them out and affirming it.”

“If I am in a relationship where we are always apart, then I will be ok if I can expect the same for myself.”

“But what if you are in a serious relationship with a virtuous girl and she has in it to her that it's a given that both parties will be exclusive for each other, would you then do the same for her?”

“Yes, I will.”

“Ah, so I see. It’s tit for tat.”

“I like you.

Yup.

You are so different. Like I have never met any one like you.”

“How different?”

“Like you are so friendly and inquisitive.”

“Is that good or bad?”

“It’s great.

“What is it that you seek in a serious relationship/partner, Nano?”

“To be complete.”

“ You should go to be bed now P. It’s late.

I need to go read my book”

“ See you never ever bend backwards for me, Nano.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means that you’ll never cause some inconvenience to yourself just to make me a little happier.”

“I don’t know. It’s getting late and the topic is getting too serious.”

“Alright. Go to bed Nano. You always back off when a topic gets too heavy…”

“Do I? Maybe cos I am just getting tired.”

“No you always do- always closed up and guarded, Nano.”

“ Let's talk about this tomorrow. I am getting tired. And it’s just that I have never met someone like you.”


"Good nite Nano and sleep tight. Hope I wouldn't appear in your nightmare;)"

"Night, night."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?