Wednesday, August 15, 2007

 
Taking a Step

I didn't go to work.

I am at home.

I woke up with a congested heart. A million thoughts flashing past my mind. My eyes brimming with tears.

I have just booked myself an appointment to see a doctor in the afternoon.

I hope I would abide to my appointment.

I am trying to take courage and ask for a recommendation to see a counselor/psychologist. I don't think I need a psychiatrist just yet.

Since I was a child, I have the ability to spot a lunatic on the streets from afar and would dodge them fervently from an immense fear for them. I often wonder what led them to how they are. Paris is definitely a city of mad men. Strangely, having come into contact on them on a daily basis on the streets and metro, that is one fear I still have never got over.

I hope I wouldn't snap and end up like them one day.

Comments:
Oh P :(

Wish I was there with you babe. I know exactly how it feels...

I'm sorry you are feeling the way you are but maybe, just maybe it's something we both really need.

Let me know how you get on, ok?
 
Hi Danya,

Thanks for your concern. Just got back from the doc's. I've been recommended to see a psychologist. She nearly wanted to put me on anti-depressants but I resisted.

Funny I thought about you just now. How have you been? It's been awhile since you blog...
 
Hi P,

Hope you are feeling better. Albeit slightly.

I have lost all will to blog. Everything seems so blurgh at the moment. Work is taking charge and I am getting a tad bit antsy over things.

Hugs,
D
 
Dear Danya,

I think its stress. Maybe you should consider seeking professional help...

Guess what? I wanted to make an appointment to see the psychologist just now and I realised I must have lost the number!!! Someone says that I must subconsciously have wanted to lose it!

I am getting unfocused these days too and my words no longer flow too smoothly. I am such a wreck just now, I started tearing in the bathroom at work.

Crazy!

Let me know how you're getting on or you know where to get me via email.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?