Tuesday, October 16, 2007

 
Lost Cause

Last Friday:

Guess who’s coming back to Asia?

When?

To Singapore from xx/xx/07 to xx/xx/08. As for Manila, it all depends.

Wow that’s so far. Let me know if u head over:) Sex?

Huh? Don’t get your previous sms!

Wana have sex when u visit?

What sort of question is that and how do you expect me to answer? Is this some trick question?

Am just weird today:) ignore me

Now answer me Nano- is sex all you want to get out of me?

Nope. Now you are weird too:)

No I am not. I meant to ask you for awhile now cos it gives me clarity going forward and would impact on my decision-making.


Last night:

Hey, what are you doing?

Watching TV.

What are you watching?

News and heroes

Ok. Have you been misbehaving?

Have u? Am dying too, you were the last fun I had

Nope and its not my usual practice these days. So now I am your good time girl eh?

I wish you were but you are a friend first :)

If so, why did you leave without saying goodbye?

Don’t get you

If u r a friend, why did u leave Sydney without saying goodbye? Why did you only wait until you get back home before u text me and asked what was the impt thing I meant to tell you?



Enough said!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?