Thursday, October 04, 2007

 
Rambling P

Ok, am I supposed to puke or what? The stalker in me went back to that curious site! Bitch in question is showing off pictures of her Baby No. 2 9-week old pregnancy scans and she posted the results of Look-alike Meter where their baby quite unfortunately looks 8% more like her. Pictures after pictures that she is fond of posting- some people really have nothing better to do except to pretty up for the husband, feed, clean and wash both child and husband and fucking work those ovaries alright and start reproducing mini-mes like a sow!

Today, I was included with the rest of the team to visit the boss’s newborn baby girl. As usual, I was the only one refrained from carrying the bundle of joy in my arms, citing clumsiness that prevents me from being able to handle such a precious little living creature! Well, that is partly true but in reality, I am not much of a coo-ing, maternal type of person. I seriously would end up crying if the baby was crying and the last I needed was to get into such a predicament! As a matter of fact, I have trouble taking care of myself. I am too much of a big baby- my mum thinks so and so does DL! The ladies and the proud mother were discussing how funny and anxious the proud father is! He’s already thought about the schools and has put down the deposit for high school for the older child that is a good 12 years away! I happen to fall in the category and take greater interest in that department so I kept very quiet while the ladies laughed over the matter. If I do decide to become a mother one day, I reckon my duty is to deliver that little thing into this world (since I don’t have a choice unless medical technology improved to enable otherwise) and whoever the father is, he would have to take care of the rest i.e. waking up in the middle of the night to do the milk feeding! I would be in charge of checking out and selecting the schools- thank you very much.

“Hey P, the part I liked about you which was funny is your ‘private school’, ‘private school’… you are so funny and cool… I love it!” Nano quoted me again before he left. He really found it amusing.I was being serious.

Facebook is one hell of a double-edge sword in this technocratic era. I wonder if it is a boon or a bane? The Aura and I have been linked up again. He is now with a not-too- good-looking Hungarian girl. Don’t get me wrong- I am not sore but seriously, his taste of white girls seems questionable. I remembered from recollection that I didn’t think his ex-girlfriend of three years was any looker. Once you live in France, you start to realise that the general French female population is quite an unattractive lot collectively. So was my first French, W's girlfriend Belle whom he brought to front me. The French do fucking love to French kiss, I can tell you that for a fact. They were so making out in front of my classmates and I (many who knew we had an affair) when we went to the pub for a big farewell for some of the girls. Much later, during a chance encounter that led us to stay in touch before I left Paris for good, he confessed that Bella knew about us (not the part where we slept but that we did kissed and W too, learnt that she was kissing up an ex-boyfriend at a party so it was tit for tat) and so that night when I was there, she tried really hard. I happened also to be wearing a nice fitted black jersey wrap dress with a plunging neckline that night. Strangely though, she was extremely nice to me at the bar and I sat right next to her and all this while, I remained cordial and somewhat chatty (my usual guise in social group setting) and the both continued French kissing away, my American classmates feeling somewhat uncomfortable (perhaps for me) with the pair being in the group but not quite part of us at the same time as we sat around a huge table.

I could hardly breathe today, given that my lousy nose is yet being dealt a hard blow by the transition to spring. Hay fever it is called. I tried using a bloody strong spray and downed a strong tablet but my efforts were in vain. I even had the fucking nasal strip strapped to my nose at work, like someone has bashed me up and broke my bridge, which is in the midst of recovery. I went back to my GP.

“How’s your depression going?” she asked.

What the fuck did she expect me to say? That it has completely disappeared for good or that I am still weighed down by it? I don’t know man- it varies so that was one tough question!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?