Saturday, February 09, 2008

 
Bully

after you prod and pry
open my raw wounds
I was nursing to heal
you leave me exposed

the truth you demanded
I let on to you
you stopped me halfway
penalised me before the end

forgiveness you said you tried
you can only feel hurt
focus on the injury
I supposedly did you

then what about me
I bear the brunt
for all the misgivings
since done to me

victims of each other
you had once said
my rules are much simpler
you should stick to fair play

harp, whinge and cull
up old skeletons are
what you do best
to thus remind me

never have I the
hold over you
but you did with me
I note your glee

pick me up you
then drop me down
punched bruised battered
at your very whim

bad gal you say
I haven’t treat you nice
training you will give
to make me so good

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?