Thursday, February 21, 2008

 
Rant

Got the congested heart again today.
Worked on good deals.
Pressing deadlines at work and studies.
Need to get into work early in less than eight hours.
More shit and crap to be heaped on me.
March trip home will be anti-climax I assure myself.
On various angles.
What’s fucking new.
Got told my bonus today.
Shitty money.
I swear I cannot take another year
Where someone dictates my bank balance
Heart got extremely congested today.
The head honchos asked P if she was happy with the bonus.
Within expectations she tried to sound positive.
Old Boy exclaimed it was almost his previous year’s salary.
I swear I hate not having control
My life is in a freaking mess.
Comes this part of the year
I feel suicidal again.
Scary and weary
I am with myself and my life.
Every morning I find myself
Envying the fruit man
Downstairs

Am contemplating-
Perhaps I should throw a party
When I get home.
And feel like fifteen again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?