Tuesday, March 04, 2008

 
Anxiety

Got the palpitations at the moment.
Don't know how it happens.
I feel shit.
Thinking of work.
My trip back to Asia.
Shitting me.
I keep thinking about work.
Me missing in action with the deal.

More cock ups today.
Fuck them.
Most people get on my nerves.

Apprehensive about home coming.
Mixed feelings.

Want to go home for good.
Leave this darn place.
Emotionally still tied.
To DL and the fluff.

Can't start on this one.
Cos my tears still flow.
Disappointment I detected.
But suppressed for me.
When I mentioned I might leave.

Wrote to B today.
Tell her how much I miss her.
Feel like I am about to crumble.
Heart is no good.
Snappy nerves.
Need refuge from home.

Every spare waking moment.
The Old Boy lingers.
My mind is haunted.
By his tenderness.

Imagination ruined again.
No sex he said.
Taunted I am.
Yet again.

Cuddles I want.
The Old Boy to give.
His dick I long
To suck.

Dirty thoughts I have.
For him to commit
on me.
Foul foul thoughts.

Then a video or two
We should both make.
To capture the moments
of sweet delight.

Close up shot
I want of his dick
entering my pussy.
Capture the flow of
my wanton juice for
his thick hard rod.

Love him I do
so much I want
to give all of myself
to him.

Surrender mind
body and soul
seek refuge from him
let him seek refuge
from me.

shield us from the
disappointments or
pains of this
crazy world

Can you see
I am so
crumbling
and
spiralling

Different love
from DL
No energy to
become heavy.
No expectations.
Just love.

Can we jointly achieve?

Anxiety
I feel.
My soul needs
to get out
of me

One day I
fear for me
A knife I will
lunge deep
in my heart
and pull it
out to
sever
me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?