Tuesday, April 22, 2008

 
Another Year, another time...

Nostalgic me. Yes, me again.

I was going through the emails between the Old Boy and myself exactly a year ago. We must have exchanged at least 5 long ones that day.

Significantly, I realised it was only 365 days ago that he finally guessed my real name after a long and tedious search, drawing clues from famous literary characters and in the midst must have acquired some literature knowledge along the way from the number of false starts.

Found a strangely ironic paragraph in one of those electronic correspondences:
(Note: italics for P, normal for the OB)

"The Mistress lives in a rented place with her sisters who help out with the
>biz...her biz...and no children. she wants mine...remember?
>
>But would you though? Also, does she realise how irresponsible it would be for the child (shd it happen) and the psychological and emotional impact it has? Let not one’s errors be brought over to the next generation!


NO WAY! you know i am a responsible person...right? NO WAY!!!
>
>That is what I figured I would do… since I was a child, I thought maybe who knows one day I might be romantically involved with a married man that could be the love of my life right so would I bear his child even if I really wanted to be a mother and have a baby that came from our love? My answer always lies with having social responsibility for others. Maybe I couldnt control my emotions and get into such an involvement but I could prevent making a life and the suffering or imbalance of such an environment wd bring to the child…


agreed!!!"

Was it only 365 days ago?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?