Thursday, June 12, 2008

 
Hope

I have been accepted into the monastery.

August- my spiritual de-tox will start.

Hopefully, I would see the light and be purged of all self-inflicted suffering.

Peace is what I seek, of the heart, mind and soul.

****

Being alone with me and my frenzied thoughts, a perpetually stuffed up and infected sinuses and a pair of chronically weak lungs, I get insomniac.

My soul turns a few shades darker, suicidal thoughts continue to hover.

My heart tighten its grip.

Then I am overcome by pain and fear once more.

Arduous is the path that my soul trudged on in the loneliness of the night, praying that my body and mind could finally knock out and ease into a blissful rest.

SOS- the voice of my soul continues to ring in my head for now, not unless the Sudafed occasionally work its magic and unwind me into drowsiness.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?