Thursday, July 03, 2008

 
Last Night in Sydney

I'm feeling a little strange.

In about 12 hours, I will touch down in Singapore. My first home.

I only just finished packing.

I don't know what to expect.

I haven't quite made any concrete social plans as I am wont to do, as I typically whisk in and out of Singapore and would need to maximise fun time.

As you know, I suck at packing although I have had to do it for at least 5 times this year. Before I packed in the evening, I had only just taken my folded clothes out of the suitcase from my last trip in Sad Town some one and a half weeks ago.

Going home this time involves getting into a routine.

First, I need to re-establish broadband connection at home so that I can work at least a solid four hours a day.

There is also the daily training I need to get into to get fit for my prilgrammage.

Then there are people that I need to contact for serious things.

I must even get used to showering at least twice a day. During my past visits home, I had the tendency to be in my Pjs from morn to evening and only begin to think about showering when I am getting ready to go out boogie-ing. But this time round, I forsee a decline in social activities, let alone romantic possibilities.

I hope I haven't overpacked- - ironically a suitcase of finery of the silk variety, like I am hoping to be invited for cocktails and nice dinners. In contrast, there are some rather technical looking trekking gear thrown in the mix.

I didn't pack any of my suits. There was no place for them.

The last thing I need is to start taking stuff out from my lugguage at the airport for overweight baggage and being further interrogated about the dubious looking long brown paper bagged item which exists in the form of a long pink new vibrator for V, and or more spot checks to find my toys in that black dustbag carefully hidden between sheets of finery.

Goodbye Sydney. I think I am pretty much done with this city.

For now, I am coming home.

Comments:
Next time, instead of bringing a toy for Vivian from overseas, you can check out my friend, Mabel's website.

Mabel saw a niche for women to buy elegant, femininely presentable toys in a discreet manner and started www.mybedside.com
 
Thanks for the tip Fore!

How have you been?:)
 
I hope you will be back on line soon and posting. We miss you.

Kerry
 
Thanks Kerry, I will try my best to write- I didn't know pp read my crap. Still trying to sort out technology at the moment-doesn't help that I am quite technologically impaired. heh!;)

Btw, I can't seem to gain access to your blog. Would be great to be reading other pp's blogs who takes an interest in yours... :)
 
Of course they read it. I guess I have been reading it for a couple of years, not sure I ever commented though.

I find it interesting.

Currently, I have disabled the blog as I never get the chance to update it like I should with work pressures etc. My was a lot of whining about work etc etc; boring stuff really.

Take care
 
Hi Kerry,

Thanks for the note.

We all whine about work! I do that all the time in real life and sometimes on the blog... but guess the blog first came about as an emotional/creative outlet for me to write about my then "secret" life whilst I was still with DL.;)
 
Thanks for announcing to a small audience that you were bringing me a vibrator man! Now I look like I need a battery-operated sex aid. Very happy with my ang moh dick on the contrary k! Even if service is a bit erratic these days.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?