Thursday, July 31, 2008

 
Leaving on a Jet Plane

Am 10 mins away from boarding time.

Hopefully to a life of new adventures. Some adventure of a lifetime!

Only 3 sms texts reeved consecutively last night- Evie (my new found friend from my beauty therapies- my beautician actually accessed my records to find my number to send me well wishes), Big M and then V (who cautioned light-heartedly for me not to pick up "ang mohs" at the monastery).

Next stopover at Bangkok and then onwards to Kathmandu.

Wish me luck- one needs heaps when travelling...

May serendipity and peace comes my way.

Readers, no news from P may well be good news. 39 days of pilgrimage and retreat!

See you guys then at the "arrival hall" of inner peace! Until then, have a great month ahead!:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?