Thursday, February 12, 2009

 
Old Wounds

Everything in life seems to have a litmus test to serve as an indicator on where one is up to or doing in one's life.

My nostalgic self likes to go through old correspondences and blog entries every so often.

I know I am not completely healed if reading an old entry or letter would so much encourage the mistying up of my eyes and the hard squeezing of my chest.

If my wounds have been completely healed, the words fly past me with little effect like I have forgotten not too long ago in my personal history, they have inflicted me with torment, pain and insomnia. So completely healed, there is not a trace of scar. If I ever recall such an old memory, I will find myself feeling embarrassed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?