Sunday, March 08, 2009

 
Dream Catcher

The other morning, I woke up from a faded dream.

I dreamt of him.

*****

In the dream, we met up again. As we pushed through the crowd, he put his hand lightly at my lower back. Then someone bumped into him and with his other hand, he brushed past my breasts and then very quickly, he gave a cheeky squeeze.

I turned to him astounded (just like I did once in our second meeting where we were with other people, he stood close behind me and secretly gave my waist a cheeky squeeze) for I was more than aware by now that he wants nothing to do with me physically. He reciprocated my look with a smile.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes, why not?” he replied.

I was turning coy (like I am wont before once when he said something lewd over dinner in reference to the redness and softness of the sashimi as being akin to my private flesh that he had so tasted) as I understood his intentions. For once, that was in my favour...

*****

I woke up, feeling somewhat comforted.

So I kept laying in bed for a good two hours, trying to get back to sleep and to get back to that special place where my disbelief could be suspended so that I could have a joint moment with him once more...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?