Wednesday, April 29, 2009

 
Barrier

Sometimes I think I can be over it.

I wake up in the morning, still assaulted by the same thoughts. The same person.

But I think the feeling might be slipping away. That feeling that once filled my heart with too much pain.

I suspect I am holding on to just the mere memories. That ghost of our past.

My mind trapped in something that no longer exists.

It feels like a case of Mr. London and me once more.

Hopefully, it will not take me eight years to get over it. To come to terms with it.

One year and almost six months on, I find myself letting it slide away slowly, but now more steadily.

Still I need to get over those thoughts or I find myself becoming both voyeuristic and celibate.

I don't like that in me.

Neither does DL.

Now I am becoming forgetful.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?