Thursday, April 09, 2009

 
D.P.

Once upon a time, there I was in his car. My lover was seated on his driver seat. I was on top of him, riding and rubbing myself against him, us kissing the lives out of each other.

He undid his belt buckle, pulled his pants down, underpants included. He is a careful man and he extracted a condom out of the storage compartment between the driver and passenger seat. He teared open the packet with his teeth and with an initial slight fumbling, he fitted the pont cap onto his throbbing manhood.

Then, he pulled up my dress and stripped me of my panties.

In both our semi-tipsy, glassy eyed states, he penetrated me. My feminine passage secreting sweet juices. He dexterously wipe his finger against my thigh where my cum was flowing and then deftly smeared the wetness around the rim of my ass. Then he inserted a finger quite smoothly into my tight asshole.

A first for me. Doubly penetrated. (Albeit with a finger).

There was no pain (as I have always imagined and have experienced going to the doctor's where I have been fingered up my ass for examination of piles and other horrible ailments). He was a smooth operator.

I liked the sensation of having both holes filled up.

“Ah, I didn't know you like ass too...” I said after our fuck.

“It's always a guy's fantasy, isn't it?” he mumbled sheepishly.

In my mind, I said yes and my thoughts was transported to somewhere else, being reminded of someone. My mind began working on a fantasy to be performed with that someone I love and lust.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?