Thursday, April 16, 2009

 
Erotic Blogs

The past few days, my speedy Gonzalez mind is making my fingers work at optimum speed on the keyboard. I am led from one web link to another and voila, a deluge of hitherto unexplored erotic blogs unfolded before me.

I have much reading material to indulge in and to keep me occupied for the next few days. Naturally, I am happy as a lark (although, am not sure about DL cos he chanced upon it and looked at me questioningly and uncertainly, with a slightly hurt expression before he left for work post lunch. You must remember that in the real world, I partake only sporadically in sex.)....

*****

Reading these erotic blogs gives me an adrenalin rush. For two things. One, it makes me miss my old days (mainly in fantasy). Two, I get titillated with good, coherent writing style of erotica.

I am not sure though if I had to re-live my past, I could do it again. I mean, in real action. For a number of reasons because of how I fucked up big time in the past and in my present, I feel a desire to do good.

Nonetheless, I feel really excited for the person who is living the life that he or she is writing it. I can live vicariously through them.

Significantly, I also noticed that a lot of this blog sites can almost be declared as defunct since many haven't been updated for the longest time. Perhaps, like me they have moved on in their life experiences, currently living a different life or rather, a different lifestyle.

Ah well, such is life I guess. The party has to end someday, somehow I reckon.

Relegated to a voyeur I am now. I am sure I am not alone. It's not that bad, really.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?