Tuesday, April 14, 2009

 
Long time no Hear

Was feeling bored like 3 minutes ago whilst awaiting Della to come back online to chat. She is going through some shits at the moment and I have asked her to quit her job and come stay with me Down Under as long as she likes. She is supposed to buy me a ticket to fly home and keep her company but I reckon she probably need to get out of Singapore fast. Della and I went way back. People used to come up to us and asked if we were twins. She was my best friend then. I haven't seen her in 5 years.

Ok, I digress.

So I whipped out my phone meaning to text Nano regarding the no-show of my birthday present and I saw a message. Figured it was B having a bitch about her cousin or about her current elation of freeing herself from the shackles of the corporate world.

But no, it was someone totally out of the blue.

" Hi P, how are you going? It's The Man here. Are you still around in oz? Am travelling to Sydney for couple of weeks, it would be good to catch up. Lemme know. Cheers"

A person I have almost forgotten. He was so 2006.

Now just when I am feeling bored, Someone Up There sends me a surprise.

It happens too that I will be going down to Sydney for the weekend. To watch the ballet.

Am I getting my mojo back?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?