Wednesday, April 08, 2009

 
Regression

I feel twitchy and restless today.

Can't wait to hop onto a plane and get back home to Singapore. ASAP.

I miss my friends. I miss partying. I miss drinking at the whisky bar. I miss the old boy. I even miss my house and the bed that I grew up sleeping on.

I miss partying till the sun comes up. I miss having my entourage to rock hard with me. I miss sleeping little and living excessively.

One big part of me missed last year. January, that is. I had the best of many worlds.

I dare say I even missed the koran- for the essence of that companionship he gave me. He made me feel like I was 18 once more. He was sporting and partied hard with me until my eyes could barely open from fatigue. Even his style of affections brought me back to the sweet era of my teens.

I want to feel young again.

I need action.

Am getting restless again. I see my mind pacing to and fro once again.

I got to get on the plane soon. Real, real soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?