Monday, April 13, 2009

 
Tingles

I still get the tingles whenever I look at his picture. I feel the little goosebumps raising on my skin, the erogenous zones around my boobies aroused. Especially so on a grey and cold autumn afternoon like now.

It is exactly six months since I left Singapore and back to Sad Town.

So I haven't seen him in awhile.

I wonder if I will still feel the same when I see him.

I imagine I will have the same urge to study his face, stroke his cheek, touch his lips. His gentle, melodious voice impulses me to press my lips against his and kiss the life out of him.

I recall during our short lived time together, I loved cosying up to him. There was something soothing about his company. Ironically, I felt safe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?