Wednesday, May 06, 2009

 
"Erotic" Sighting


Two days ago, I was taking the Fluffball for her afternoon walk in the field across our house. From afar, I saw three schoolboys aged no more than thirteen or fourteen. They had probably taken a sickie from PE whilst the rest of their schoolmates played rugby on the field.

I first noticed one of the boys facing my direction with his hand in his trousers, seemingly groping at his private part. When his hand surfaced from the trousers, he made a gesture to his friends, suggesting the estimation of his dick length. He saw me staring at him underneath my cap but made no attempts at becoming modest. Then one by one, I saw the two other boys doing the same and then producing similar gestures of dick guesstimations.

I suspected they were trying to compete with one another the size of their manhood. At this stage, the three of them turned their back towards me and started to insert their hands back to their own respective trousers and was wanking themselves to tease their cocks to full bloom.

It was an amusing sight. Part erotic for me too as a voyeur. I thought to myself, wait till they start indulging in the real pleasures of the flesh. Long time to come.
But then who knows, my once beloved M first lost his virginity at age 14 to a sixteen year old on a trip to Argentina...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?