Wednesday, May 06, 2009

 
Heat

Lately, I have been angry and then I have been sexed up.

This morning, I laid in bed thinking of all the men I could have and have fucked. Suddenly, I wanted all of them Fuck the life out of each one and myself.

I was tossing my mind between the super well endowed young and handsome M and the rotund and lecherous Big M. My mind veered slightly towards Big M, sugar daddy figure. I am developing quite a fetish myself for him and the prospect of skinny dipping in his pool at his penthouse is turning my mind on. Plus he is propositioning.

Maybe its just the time of the month. I am like a dog in heat with no morals. Doesn't help that I am a bored housewife with no sex. Damn, I need to get back on track! I was doing so fine until now!!!! Grrrrghhhh...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?