Wednesday, May 06, 2009

 
Highway Action

So he was driving me home, post The Balcony. He mumbled he so wanted to take me back to his new apartment where we were before. But he couldn't. It was 3 am. He had to be back at work at 7.30am, prior to the opening of the financial markets, what with the economic turbulence and mergers happening at that time. He is an important man at the bank.

I wasn't ready to go home. I needed to tire myself lest my angst and pain arise in the dead of the night. I couldn't handle myself and my thoughts. I needed this distraction.

“Yes baby, let's go back to your apartment then,” I whined and reached over to stroke his dick as he drove.

“No, I can't, baby,” he whispered all hot and bothered.

I was ready to give him the time of his life and suck the life out of him if he detoured back to his apartment.

Anything to forget the Old Boy.

Fate has it that Big M was not completely letting his head down south rule his head up north. He was driving us homeward. Despite my cock teasing and all, Big M in his aroused and breathless state was determined to steer in the right direction.

However, to appease my kitty cat pleas, he reached over me with his left hand and deftly slide his hands under my dress. His finger wiggled its way into my feminine passageway from the right leg hole of my panties. Big M began stroking and teasing my pussy. It was his turn to part appease and part get back at me.

Wet and all hot and bothered, Big M inserted two of his fingers to my wet sex and started teasing it. His right hand was steering the wheel whilst his left hand was maneuvering the beat of my breath through his carnal stimulation. I was becoming excited and was moaning lightly. We were now on the highway.

Big M tried to keep his focus on the road but at quick intervals, he turned his head to watch the pleasures of my expressions. I spreaded my legs wider for a deeper penetration of his fingers. Big M was thrilled. He lifted up my dress to get a better view. We had cars passing us by and a truck in front of us. The fever of my excitement raced up a few notches (as some of you would remember my secret fetish for a voyeuristic stranger audience).

In addition, I was getting turned on by the adeptness of his hands. I like men who could multi-task and I wasn't expecting that from a rotund man like him. He was far from clumsy and was smooth. Big M had both the mental and physical dexterity and at this stage, I was so lost in lust.

I was going breathless from the peaking pleasures of his finger arousal. I tried to reach for his dick to return him the favour whilst I begged him to get us back to his penthouse pronto.

“I can't baby, I can't...” He whispered, his face flushed with excitement and lasciviousness.

At different intervals, Big M screwed his finger deeper into the wet mysterious passage of my sex. I took in deep breaths before I released the tension and felt the flow of my love juices gushing out multiple times. I was climaxing to the point of no return. I hadn't been pleasured properly since the Old Boy in early March. It was late July at that stage. With loads of unspent energy, the secretion of my female ejaculation seemed to go on forever and ever. Big M was elated.

We finally reached my house. I was getting ready to get out of the car. Big M pulled me back.

“It's my turn to be pleasured now...”

Really, I wanted to go home. I didn't want to be caught by my neigbours outside my house giving a fat, married white man a head or hand job. The consequences would have been unthinkable.

Big M was getting breathless like a salivating bulldog and had pulled my hand to his dick whilst he undid the button and zip of his bermudas. He helped to expedite the process by freeing his manhood that was all ready to do a jack-in-the-box out of his checked boxers.

Big M tried to guide my back downwards to initiate me giving him a blow job. I was slightly resistant, given that I was worried about my own reputation in the neighbourhood and a big part of me was still too emotionally attached to the Old Boy. I couldn't get over my own psychological barrier (even till this day for some reason) I know when I have to perform the real act. Instead, I took control of the situation and decided to give him the time of the day by wanking the hell out of him.

As usual, Big M was moaning with pleasure as he soon became breathless. I was almost getting concerned that his life might well be at my mercy where he could potentially suffer a cardiac arrest at each movement of my hand. He was lost to the point of no return. I quickened my movement as I felt the tension of his body and I knew he was cumming. He alternated his begging between slowing the pleasure and not stopping what I was doing. With my own instincts, I jerked the life out of him to anticipate his explosion.

The climax finally built up to its peak. The next thing that happened, Big M ejaculated, his cum shooting all over my hand and his boxers. Big M was a happy man once more. Two cums within three hours. He should be feeling lucky.

I got the tissues out for us to wipe and freshen ourselves.

Then I heard a ringing tone.

“What's that?” I asked.

Big M scrambled around to find his mobile phone fallen out from his pocket whilst we were in our merry making. It was lodged in a caveat near his driver's seat. He had a hard time extracting it. When he finally got hold of the phone, the ringing stopped.

“It's my wife.”

“Oh, I thought she wasn't in town.”

Such audacity, I thought to myself.

Then, Big M lived no more than a two minutes' drive from my house.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?