Thursday, May 07, 2009

 
Picture

There is a picture that I like to examine closely every so often. I want to make sure I haven't missed out anything that I already knew and felt from his face, the familiar creases or lines at the corners of his eyes, his nose and chubby cheeks whenever he smiles.

It is a picture of him and me. The setting was Hard Rock Cafe.

I only have two photos of us- one where we both smiled beautifully and another with him making a crossed-eyed-with-tongue-stuck-out face. I remember getting irritated and chided him to smile properly into the camera phone. I wanted a picture of us for memory's sake. I knew our romantic bliss was short-lived and I was in love with him already...

I possess very little photos because I cannot be bothered to take pictures. But these precious two pictures, I keep them close to my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?