Thursday, July 16, 2009

 
Back


I have just touched down in Sydney after a month and a half stay in Singapore.

Since Tuesday, I haven't felt well. Had the heart congestion after I saw the Old Boy for a brief lunch. Heaven knows why.

Met many interesting people during this trip and I made some useful contacts too.

Lots of story to tell but not too much focus to write.

Caught up with many old friends and saw little of my supposed best friends. I even feel funny going out partying without them-my dwindling number of close girlfriends, makes me feel somewhat uneasy, like I have forgotten to put on my undies before I went out.

Last night, I had a farewell. Guess what? The people who turned up were mainly my new found friends of the social set. All male, none of closest girlfriend in sight. One even specially sped his way from Malaysia to say his goodbyes with me since he said I was such a "sweet" and "nice" friend. Then there was many others who specially came. I am grateful but I feel that void, The void of lacking in close girlfriends. It gets me really down.

So many stories, so little focus.

Maybe the next time, I will summon the energy to write.

Now, i just want to head back to Sad Town, move into that lovely red bricked house we are due to move into next week (fingers crossed that things don't fuck up at the eleventh hour as they often do), be in the arms of DL and Fluffball and forget about it all. I want to forget that the littlelest things, like people and friends could affect me more than they could have imagined.

Now I am sobbing inside.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?