Sunday, July 19, 2009

 
Reading

The ten tarot cards I picked unfolded before me one by one in the celtic cross formation. The clairvoyant looked at me. The first and last few cards suggested lots of help and financial success in my profession and then a loving relationship in the end. A child might even be expected by the end of the year. But initially she looked confused as the middle cards were filled with swords. There was a card with a heart stabbed with swords. She mentioned I was anxious and in pain over something or someone. But the cards that ensued suggested I was heading towards some form of inner peace.

"Let it go," she said.

"Sometimes you never end up with your soulmate. It's better to be with someone who loves you more than you do because you are a woman. Women are more emotional. The cards show that your current boyfriend loves you a lot and he is good for you. He will make you happy. My daughter was the same but now she is happy with someone else..."


We dealt a few more cards. Power,financial success and a happy marriage were the themes to my cards drawn. We'll see- I haven't been en forme for the longest time I could remember.

On Friday, my siblings were talking about a particular clairvoyant they went to who read their personalities and life situations accurately.

Yesterday, we bummed into her at the flea market.

Sat down I did and that was what she could see in me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?