Wednesday, August 05, 2009

 
Digger, Liar

I am good as a digger.

You are good as a liar.

But I caught you there. As usual.

As usual, I let it slip without having you discover you got busted.

So many times over, so many occasions I have lost count.

This was all because I love you more than I love myself.

Perhaps more than I have loved anyone.

I always thought I love myself the most. The mostest.

Everyone, including you know how vain and self-centred I can be.

Thieves honour we once held.

I condone your crimes to me.

How's that for a deal eh?

I let many things slide.

All the blog entries made up only one millionth of what I could ever bring myself to fess up to how I felt for you and what I would do for you. Just you.

I realise my love is so plebeian I am no different from her or any weak lovesick women I once condemn.

It is almost sick.

I always secretly wanted a baby with you. A little gal pretty as Polly for us- your lovely face shape, music talents and my royal nose and fair skin. A lyrical singing voice like ours.

P is as ordinary and predictable as that next girl on the street- it's out there in the open now.

Now go on and laugh at me, you people!

The mocking full moon is who I will blame for tonight's confession.

I meant to bring this to my grave. Alone. Wtf!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?