Thursday, September 17, 2009

 
Knowlege Acknowleged

I don't quite know exactly when I actually shed off that meek and frightened disposition that had characterised "P as that little girl"...

Suddenly, I find myself to become that eloquent, self-confident young lady who thrived on the company of people. I stood out as larger-than-life. How did my persona metamorphisise to this?

One part of me in my mind's eye continues see the shadow of that perplexed little girl with that curious, questioning mind always wondering. Except perhaps I now have the courage (or is it bravado) to ask those questions out loud to get the answers.

Plus I never run out of ideas.

The past two weeks I learnt some golden lessons of life. Today, I discovered the secret that made me arrive at the understanding of finally knowing what has distincted me from most people. It was nicely summarised for me.

It's powerful knowledge.

I am beginning to think that this is an interesting start to my life of endless positive possibilities ahead.

My inner power was always there, waiting to be wielded.

If I master what I already have well, there is a whole new world out there waiting for me to explore.

I had wasted time on things or people that had impeded on my journey.

So first, I need to stop fighting me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?