Wednesday, October 07, 2009

 
Snippets

of my thoughts darting past me...

*****


Watched (500) Days of Summer...

the other day and somehow I find myself relating to the female character.

*****

Last night

I met and had to sit down to make small talk to an eighteen year old girl who moved out of home...

She is such a girl... still childish and whiney in her speech.

She was playing with her straw in her glass filled with water where she blew bubbles...

I wonder how the Old Boy could fuck young girls that age... it almost feels criminial...

An eighteen year old is really still a kid, even if it meant they make their own living... she was telling me about her debts and more...still in college she is...

I looked at that girl and imagine the ones the Old Boy had fucked... he could be their daddy.

Big Daddy O...

Wait a minute, did I once call Big M that when i sat on his lap, both of us half naked in his car?

*****

Disturbed...

my mind felt earlier in the evening...

I wonder if I could have done more to help the man with that smart arse mouth to outwit himself so he could be helped?

I saw that as my failure- I think I almost got him across the line.

Why the hell did I stop myself where it mattered most?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?