Thursday, January 14, 2010

 
2010

Yes, I know I haven't blogged in ages. The readership though is looking stronger than ever.

I don't why. Maybe people actually LIKE the fact that I am NOT blogging so they keep checking...;)

2009 went and here comes 2010. Lots of untold stories of 2009 begging to be told, except I find the energy to write only in spirit and thought.

Another sexless year gone past- I am even beginning to feel nostalgic about my old messed up life, except I don't miss the messed up bit.

I find myself doing a lot of thinking and reminisincing and missing in my head but no motivation for action or shit stirring. Perhaps I am getting older and wiser. Or is it sedated?

Cash flow is running an all time low- I stop stressing. A quarter of a million dollars expended within 3 months, I have never been a bigger spender. But the number of shoes and dresses in my wardrobe remain the same as 2008.

I just read old blog entries of a certain Sicko and I was transported to a time in my life- old (seemingly) free spirited (/falling)P. I almost miss that.

Today I met an old buddy and was transported to reality. I haven't had a paycheck since May 2008. My old buddy still makes less money than I did in 2008 and he can afford to buy a brand new car upfront and a big trip to the World Cup and more left to buy a house. Where did my money go to then, I ask?

I should have enjoyed myself better. I spent too much time being depressive and too much money on food.

My mum bought me a pair of Ted Baker shoes for Christmas but where can I wear them to? I am stuck in my ugly blue uniforms and comfy air sole shoes on most days- I am trying to relate to the masses and I have dropped my pearls.

Lately, I spent most of my non-working hours creating beautiful clothes. It's been keeping my adrenalin pumping. I need more mannequins in my studio. Now I am finding my mojo back, like my good old days in Paris minus the pain.

In other news, M wrote suddenly that he has moved to Singapore (a country he first visited to make up to me a year after we parted in Paris) and that he would love for us to catch up when I am back.

Do I make anything out of it? I stop thinking and wondering.

Now would anyone like to check out my new collection of clothes? I am working on a "runaway" bag.

I would love to talk about my new creations!:)

My old buddy is excited to see me picking myself up and doing my thing again. He was the only person who saw me in action in Paris.

Now I need to work on T-shirt I have promised him 5.5 years ago.

Yes, it's already five and the half years- Paris, Mr. London and my shits, we reminisced.

Stop reminding me that I am turning 32, he said.

"I so wanted to have a girlfriend, P!" he confessed emphatically in our drunken state while we strolled along the River Seine as I wept over Mr. London.

He is finally dating a girl with the same name as my mum and the ex office bully.

Just dating and getting to know each other, no action as yet but I am crossing my fingers for him.

Enjoy this dancing around the maypole mating ritual before your life becomes as mundane as mine, I laughed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?