Wednesday, March 17, 2010

 
Dearie Me

I have been having a case of bad indigestion or tummy discomfort whatever you call it. I mean for the past few weeks.

Now I am being kept awake all night because the wind in my stomach is causing me to bloat and hurt. I just wish I have diarrhoea to detox all the crap in my system but no, it seems like my stomach is bent on torturing me. Perhaps because I have been too much of a gluttony.

After all, food and dining out at the end of each day seems to be the ONLY highlight of my day and DL's.

Then we would pretty much call it a night.

*****

There isn't much to tell in my sad world here in Sad Town.

I wake up, go meet the same prospects and get my brains working so that the money can start rolling my way, then move on to do some mundane physical work with DL in our other business (which suddenly seems rather therapeutic to me) and feel warm and fuzzy that we made yet another few hundred bucks that day (only to blow it on a good dinner that evening YET again- and we have three maxed out credit cards that need to be paid and the TV invoices are billing us at a rate faster than what I can barely keep up with).

So yeah, there isn't much to tell.

Bedroom wise-it's non existent, in case any of you are STILL wondering.

I even now have the queen sized bed to myself. DL likes to sleep on another bed in another room where he claims that it is more comfortable. He also hates sharing a blanket and feel like he has been strait-jacketed.

Any attempts at arousing his manhood is responded with irritation.

So yeah, I kinda give up.

I mean give up on sex althogether. If I choose to be with this man and further more, choose to stay monogamous.

Do I miss my old, rampant and spontaneous sex life from the past? I have been asking myself.

I even try to fantasize about the Old Boy, Big M, Koran, the Aura and other grey or random arrangements I have of the past.

Still, I stop feeling excited.

It's like P is not that P from the past.

I don't even know if I could bother myself with exchanging scintillating messages with propositioners. A polygamous online friend tried but it just wasn't working.

I am feeling like a prude-heh!

I just hope this isn't the end of the journey of my short life.

I am about to turn 31 in 2 weeks, V reminded me since hers is arriving this weekend. She asked me what I was going to do. Oh and I still have sewing lessons to attend.


****
Now I am feeling even bored with myself.

Any great ideas out there to get me back in shape?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?