Friday, March 26, 2010

 
Partner in Crime

I think that is what I have been looking for.

All my life.

In a life partner.

A relationship that bore out of playfulness, as with the beginning of most of my affairs and relationships.

Someone that I could have adventures and misadventures with.

Someone whom I can discuss things with, negotiate and debate.

Someone who could make me young again.

I see abit of this someone with the relationships and affairs I have been with- the fun and funny encounter with the Koran, the romantic excitment with M,the erotic hunger the Aura had of each other, the ease and silliness of my relationship with DL, the intensity felt in the love letters between J and myself and telepathic emails that the Old Boy and I once exchanged.

They all, perhaps except M first started off with friendship. I mean platonic- at least on my end, I feel.

So yeah, I reckon I was always hoping that somewhere in my life, I would chance upon my partner-in-crime. Someone whom I could laugh, be silly with, make love to ravenously and carelessly and grow old with.

Well, I reckon it would be my version of a soulmate. A modern version one that is and what I would call my partner in crime.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?