Friday, April 23, 2010

 
Life at Present

is one fucked up mess.

We are at the brink of bankruptcy.

It's time to walk away from the business-$300,000 spent.

With an impending marketing bill due in a week, we had little choice but to contact our folks on what to do.

Our folks, particularly mine said it's time to move on. Forget about it. Such is business- either you win or lose.

He wasn't going to pay for my marketing bills. He said but I would pay for your legal fees if things turn ugly.

We have been keeping afloat from working hard on our other business, doing menial work. We are knackered from 12-hour days, me having to change into professional business wear in between menial jobs to fit in presentations and follow ups.

The money we made in a day is easily what a salaried office employee might take home in a week. Except we don't get a chance to enjoy the fruits of our labour- more money to go to paying our surmounting marketing debts and credit card bills.

And now I am getting rashes all over me-not even enough money for me to see a GP here-given that there aren't many bulk billing clinics left in town. My ears are itching like mad from allergies of the chemicals I work with.

I am honestly not made for menial tasks- at age 31, I feel like I must be catching on all the years of household chores that I never did all fitted into 3 months.

Fucked up, my life is. I don't know how much worse it can get.

I never counted on my life to be so even after so much financial help to restructure my life.

And much worse, the thought of finding a job and writing a CV daunts me. I never counted on having to ask for a good reference from my old world. I thought I could seriously move on.

Loser! That's how I am feeling now.

My ears are itching and burning with discomfort, so are my fingers hurting with deep cuts from my cracked skin.

Plus Physically and mentally burnt out each day.

I feel like crying out loud.

Why don't heaven just deal me a death blow?

I am so over my life at the moment.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?