Sunday, April 11, 2010

 
Reply Email to the Older Sibling

HI Older Sibling,

at least u still got money... we have none and is owing Boom money and there's more to come... fucking head office keep slappping us with invoices for ads thats not yielding results for us- another $3000+ due soon not to mention other things...

frankly I am quite over my life at the moment... that day,Boom like try to sia ma wei (threaten) us since he feels that we are placing more emphasis on the cleaning biz when i mention the one car issue... I wasnt scared either and told him seriously if I have to consider walking away from the regional master biz, I juz mite given the surmounting bills... think he didnt see that coming thinking I wd be scared... but really, I have nthg to lose cos already lost so much, now its freaking damage control!

I am feeling tired and quite frankly, over it... so many obstacles with the pp who can't wait to start but with no money... I feel so suay(unlucky) and it juz feels like a tunnel where I am never going to see the light and I am plodding along... DL is the same but I am trying to keep my thots to myself lest he goes on ranting abt it which he does from time to time abt how he dun believe the system wks etc etc... I am so over it...

It's funny how when one feels so exhausted, one has no fear... I dun even feel scared abt not being able to repay mum and dad... its strange... its like I cd juz give up here and now... fucking over it!

and what is also fucking bothering me at the moment is that my entire collection of fashion creations from the 1st old hse is officially missing! Juz fucking breaks my heart...we went to maximo's hse to get our stuff back, thinking it is there (last place) and it isn't!!! and I have a sinking feeling the only place my stuff cd be is at St vinnie's when I dispose of half my wadrobe but I quite remember I did check thru all my grandma bags! It really gets me on top of the other probs I have...

I so need a hol and I dun know when I cd even afford one or go home... lately I have been feeling super negative like I am so over it and I fucking care... I can't even describe to u... sigh....

anyways enuff of my ranting... I think juz do what u like esp if u can afford it-life is too short to hesitate...

honestly, whenever I re-access my options, if I had known how much mum and dad cd lent me, I shd juz hv bought that commercial property on Main st in Peace Town and collect rent, if not set up a resto... at least we wldnt be in such a fucking sorry state... sigh... ah well, no pt regretting I guess and I am not one to regret in my life, except funnily, I am beginning to regret all my life choices...

I shd juz have gone back to fashion school, learn to sew properly and do sthg that I really love!

Sorry Older Sibling for dumping on u-one I start writing it juz opens up a can of worms...

P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?