Thursday, May 13, 2010

 
Holding my breath...

that's what we have been doing for the past one week.

A week ago exactly, I nearly lost my main business.

My gut feeling told me something wasn't right in the manner of the person who made the decision. I wasn't sure what it was. I had to think hard.

Think P, think harder...

I said a little prayer to someone up there.

This couldn't be it.

That fucker wasn't doing the right thing by us. Take our business away and still insist that we pay up.

Pay up? DL and I asked. If we had the money, would we still have to lose the business. It doesn't make sense, I retorted.

We stood our ground.

Fucker had no choice and said he would get back to us.

That night, fucker's tone changed and suddenly said he was going to "help" us.

Voila-it was within his powers but fucker just didn't want to dig into his own pocket first-there was be some contractual agreement between him and the bigwig that he had the obligation.

Anyways, we saved the day or rather our own business.

More trouble brewing in fucker's way.

Someone found a loophole in a contract- seems like we might not have the obligation to pay up the said amount.

That someone is taking fucker up legally for a few other reasons that spiralled out of control from this invoice.

So DL and I continue to hold our breaths.

We hope that someone wins because the impliocations for the rest of us will be huge in a favour.

I am waiting and waiting....

Wish us luck and justice!

We need tons of it...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?