Thursday, May 20, 2010

 
Suspension

I am temporarily putting my anxiety on hold.

That's what I feel like doing at the moment.

Reading blogs of ex-classmates who are getting famous in fashion just sends this warm, fuzzy feeling within me that sends my anxiety (from my current less than optimal life) to oblivion.

I feel that surge of excitement bubbling over as I try to contain my addrenalin rush. For some reason, it almost feel like I am living that life. Or rather, I feel I am capable of achieving that life in this lifetime.

About a week ago, I came up with yet another new sustainable and functional fashion creation. I found some scraped material at daisy's house. I drew and cut the pattern and Daisy sewn it up. Voila, I turned it into functional wear.

I took that inspiration further and experimented my idea that has appeared to work. I have been containing my excitement for the past few days, twigging at my sample and looking out for more of Daisy's scraped materials. I should really patent it.

Yeah, so once again creativity saves my day- right now I try to stay precariously in that happy place, holding my excitement close to my chest.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?