Wednesday, September 22, 2010

 
I can't wait...

for the days to go by.

Hurry up, hurry up... I hear the voice in my heart.

This week, the sun is out. Every morning feels like a great day as I walk my dog with a sense of anticipation in my heart.

By afternoon, I would usually have done all my to do things on the list in my home office. Calls put out to see how the deals are looking.

My whip have been cracking hard. I aim for 3 done deals by the end of October.

Looking great it seems. I continue to hold my breath.

Hopefully, by this Friday I can ring the bell.

Ding-a-ling! Like what we used to do in our headhunting days when the deal was done and dusted. But most importantly, paid.

It will be my very first deal.

Finally. It has been a long year.

Now I can't wait for January to come.

Vanuatu will beckon. So I have planned.

A much needed new car by 2010. It's looking like a Golf GTI. DL's toy to keep him happy for a bit.

With dog, cash in bank, new car and a nice holiday in the South Pacific, it's back to happy family mode.

I've set my sights on a few modest apartments in the Sydney Eastern suburbs.

If things go as planned, I will be shopping by February 2011. A nice little apartment in my name, for starters;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?