Monday, November 29, 2010

 
The Road out of Hell

Whilst all my girlfriends are basking in impending motherhoods or new found wife statuses or happily single looking forever chic on a jetsetting lifestyle, my life seems to be one in hell.

You see, yours truly is looking less than chic. Doing a short inter-state trip sees me digging deep in my pockets to find some spare change to get me on the road, let alone taking trips to faraway, exotic lands.

Being I could envisage hoping on the plane on the whim, I must first get myself out of hell.

So I finally bite the bullet today.

I told my prospect who is this close to handing me the money that we need to leave the business. Then just before, I emailed the lawyer to inform her that I am formally engaging her to represent us for a swift and (hopefully painless) exit.

I will be in touch with her on the phone tomorrow morning.

I hope I will see light really soon.

Comments:
Good to see you're making bold moves...and sorry I haven't been around much these couple of months. I miss our conversations. *blush*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?