Monday, January 24, 2011

 
Mona Lisa Smile

I can safely say I am more at peace with myself and feeling that domestic bliss of our lives- DL and me.

I have finally come to that place.

Life crisises neither take me in one fell sweep nor take on a domino effect on my emotions.

I must admit I am getting older and much wiser despite my unwillingness to grow up.

But not a day passed without thoughts of you.

In a fleeting moment, often before sleep.

To a place where I was once secretly happy and privately sad.

I stopped dwelling and stopped hurting.

A friend said I should get laid last night.

She probably meant it in jest since I seem uptight next to her.

I should loosen up.

I continue moving forward in my life, sorting out the debris of our past and restoring the order and rekindling the mini romances of our joint lives-DL and mine.

We are getting there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?